SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:
2014 GOLD SPONSORS
2014 SILVER SPONSORS
Welcome to the 4th Annual Cloverdale Harvest Marathon, Half & 10K
NEW! Vineyard Course ~ Pro Race Pix ~ Post-Race Festivities!
Testimonials from last year's event...
Combining warm small-town hospitality, gorgeous wine country scenery, and quality support and post-run festivities worthy of a much larger race, it's a perfect race opportunity!
Your course will take you alongside -- and right through! -- beautiful vineyards on paved country roads and groomed gravel and dirt vineyard roads. Unspoiled hillsides and fall colors will greet you as you start and finish at historic Asti Winery, an Italian Swiss Colony founded in 1881, and now the home of Souverain wines.
In addition to the beautiful vineyard course, the event features top-notch amenities including:
- Tech Shirt - featuring the colorful race logo for all marathon and half-marathon entrants
- Custom Finisher’s Medal - for finishers of the marathon or half-marathon
- Logo Wine Glass - for every participant in the marathon or half-marathon
- Professional Photos - free action print and free access to digital photos post-race
- Hearty Brunch - free to ALL runners, and just $7.50 for guests
- Souverain Wines - free for participants in the marathon and half-marathon
- Beer from Cloverdale’s own Ruth McGowan’s - at no charge for marathon and half-marathon entrants
- Live Music - by Bruce Halbohm and his combo
- Kids’ Activities – Fun things for the younger folks to do
All proceeds benefit the Cloverdale chapter of Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library, bringing the gift of reading to children in the community, supported by the Kiwanis Club of Cloverdale.