SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:
OUR GOLD SPONSORS
OUR SILVER SPONSORS
Testimonials from last year's event...
Welcome to the 3rd Annual Cloverdale Harvest
Marathon, Half-Marathon, and 5K Fun Run / Walk
Please join us for the Third Annual Cloverdale Harvest Marathon, Half-Marathon, and 5K Fun Run / Walk. Combining the warm hospitality and gorgeous scenery you'd expect from a small-town event with quality support and post-run festivities worthy of a much larger race, it's a perfect opportunity to get away for a run in the wine country!
Your run will be like a breath of fresh air, as you glide along the Russian River, Alexander Valley vineyards resplendent in their fall colors, and unspoiled hillsides. Walkers are welcome; generous time limits put a half or full marathon within the reach of almost anyone.
Less than 90 miles north of San Francisco (and just 15 miles north of Healdsburg), the event starts and finishes in downtown Cloverdale, named the Coolest Small Town in the West by Budget Travel Magazine in last 2010.
In addition to the beautiful Wine Country course, the event features post-race festivities including:
- Live music with North Bay favorites The Linda Ferro Band!
- Barbecue lunch – included with your half-marathon or marathon registration, and just $7.50 for everyone else!
- Beer – Ruth McGowan’s Brewpub will be pouring fine Cloverdale-brewed ales at no charge for half- and full-marathon participants
- Wine – We will be pouring a selection of local wines at no charge for half- and full-marathon participants
- Glass – Every participant in the half and full marathons will receive a commemorative logo wine glass
- Showers – Bring your towel and enjoy a refreshing post-run shower, leaving you ready to enjoy the rest of your day in Cloverdale
- Kids’ Activities – Fun things for the younger folks to do
All proceeds benefit the Cloverdale chapter of Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library, bringing the gift of reading to children in the community, supported by the Kiwanis Club of Cloverdale.
Come for the Run... Stay for the Weekend!
There’s so much to do here, you’ll want to make it a weekend stay. We have wonderful B&B’s and lodging, walking trails, kayaking and boating on the Russian River and at Lake Sonoma, and we’re surrounded by scores of family-owned wineries in the famous Alexander Valley, Russian River, Anderson Valley and Dry Creek Valley appellations. Biking, antiquing and browsing art galleries are just some of the many things to do while you’re here!